September 17, 2010

Book Blog Hop (3)

Book Blogger Hop

We have a Hop this week! Hosted at Crazy for books.

In honor of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, let's take time this week to honor our favorite book bloggers and why we love them!

Now that is a tricky one! I love MANY MANY blogs. But I have to say Sobre Livros (my fellow brazilians ;) ), All About {n} and Larissa's Bookish Life are 3 of my favorites (see the buttons by the sidebar?).
I do follow way over 100 on Google Reader and I love them all, on a daily basis *giggle* so I won't nominate many, but some Twitter people I follow are also great and I love their blogs, I just happen to get their tweets and access it.
It's a complicated love vs. lazyness relationship here.

And that's only the ones I COULD remember!

Welcome from the Hop, I'll be hopping tomorrow and sunday :)
Grab a chair, take a book, watch for the bookworms ;)